Tuesday, January 16, 2007

She Speaks Good English.



I have started a wine blog because I feel it is a waste to drink wine and not write about it. I have been highly influenced by the likes of Asimov and Koeppel who are excellent wine writers. It is called I Started Out On Burgundy, which, if you are cool, you will know is a reference to a one Mr. Dylan. http://butsoonhittheharderstuff.blogspot.com

I started out on Burgundy but soon hit the harder stuff. Everybody said they'd stand behind me when the game got rough. But the joke was on me there was nobody even there to call my bluff. I'm going back to New York City. I do believe I've had enough.

Oh, one thing I've been meaning to do for some time now is to direct a question to a certain person living in Lewiston, Maine who seems to read this blog rather regularly. If you are interested, Lewiston, I'd like to know who you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home