Wednesday, October 25, 2006

All I Got Inside Is Vacancy.


This day blew by a slow blur, things flopped past me and I clumsily shuffled around them. I dreamed of empty houses with broken floors and dusty ceilings. The mildew was suffocating me; I kept breaking floorboards. I was scared I would fall through and I didn't want to take a step in any direction. Perhaps this is a symbol. Perhaps not.

I am looking forward into the future and counting down the days until fun things happen. I will take many pictures on Halloween and at shows which are approaching. The Bistro will soon be bustling with business. I shall see someone whom I have not seen in quite some time. My horoscope tells me to free myself from ballast. I am wondering if this is something I am capable of doing.

I am searching aimlessly through my skull, trying to find something worthy of saying. And it seems that there is nothing there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home