Sunday, June 29, 2008

June 28th 08 A Dream



There was a company which manufactured a way to turn people into weird mutant fighting machines. It happened naturally when this toxin they released into the air interacted with eggs on the beach. The eggs grew into scary demonic things that ate little kids. I was trying to get away from where this was happening. There was a university on the beach and they had decided to let the creatures take over and they were going to invent some way to turn people into robot demons. Each person took on a different form that they could use to their advantage. I was trying to sneak in to talk to the people in charge by pretending that I had invented some kind of special pill. All the guards were watching me but they were also wearing matching outfits and playing speed poker. I was running away again and they were trying to get Kody. I was running into other people's houses to try to distract them from knowing where he was. They had turned my Dad into a weird tornado that swallowed up whatever they asked. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home