Thursday, May 03, 2007

Into the Depths.

Once again I am lost in the depths of words, in the tiny intricacies of someone else's thoughts, someone elses's sentences. And it is strange for me but I am staring down, at the edge of a precipice, carefully calculating the distance to the bottom. I won't jump; this much has already been proven. I will only stand there, gazing out into the beauty beneath me and comparing it to everything that lives inside.

Once again I am lost in the depths of a pale blue haze which emanates throughout my thoughts from two glowing eyes into which I always briefly glance. And it is strange for me but I am staring ahead, keeping a calm precision: acting. And with each sudden knowledge, with each precariously laid out sentence I am caught leaning further and further in, gazing out into the beauty beneath me and half-expecting that I might slip and fall down into it's depths.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home